Monday, October 11, 2010

Some of the testimonial from patient.

I am 53 years of age and have a multitude of health problems. Backache is the constant companion; I have some serious skin allergy problem and diabetes, while my blood pressure has increased to 160/100.
It was 5 months ago that I started eating skyfruit. This herbs are so good to me.5 months later, those old ailments have completely disappeared. My blood pressure has decreased to a normal 120/80.
In the past, I had been looking around for a herb food that would give me all the nutrients. I have now succeeded. The door I have found is herb which contains not only Flavonoids, Saponins and over 10 types of natural amino acid but also all the required nutrients, a capsule is enough and there is no need to seek other nutrition pills. It can be said to be today's "best nutritious herb food". Men can be affected by it, although women are more prone to urinary tract infections. Urinary tract infection is rare in young men, with 8 infections per 10,000 men occurring in the 21- to 50-year age group. In marked contrast, adult women are 30 times more likely than men to develop an urinary tract infections. The rate of infection increases with age in both sexes, with the increase especially notable in men older than 50 years.


This below is the testimonial from one of the female patient.

A few months ago, my whole body became swollen. I could hardly recognize myself when I looked into the mirror. My face was bloated and my eyes appeared more slits. My skin was extraordinarily itchy, be it day or night. Scratching with my hands often drew blood.
Recently, a friend asked me to try skyfruit which she said was full of nutrition. It would cost me less than two hundred ringgit. So, should I give it a try? I said to myself: "Would such cheap herb really work?"
I was skeptical but I took the herb food for a whole week and found that my bowel movements were unsatisfactory. This, my friend explained, was caused by cholesterol in the body. Indeed I had too much of cholesterol.
One week later, the swelling had gone and the itching considerably reduced. Besides, constipation was no more of a problem. After a fortnight, the swelling had totally gone. The joy in my heart was indescribable! Now, not only I, but also my friends are taking this product. It is hoped that more and more people will get to share this good health!





No comments:

Post a Comment